Congratulations on taking the next big step!

Wedding planning can be an overwhelming endeavor, but there is no higher cause than love! After four years with my husband, I can say, I've never made a more important gratifying decision. Finding your partner for life is a great blessing. Let the music begin!

February 18, 2006

Musical Selections

Classical Favorites
Composer: PieceDebussy: Claire de Lune
Bach: Ave Maria
Bach: Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring
Bach: Arioso
Bach: Air on the G String
Beethoven: Ode to Joy
Clark: The Traditional Wedding March
Handel: Air from The Water Music
Handel: Allegro
Handel: Largo from Xerxes
Pachelbel: Cannon in D
Purcell: Trumpet Voluntary (Recessional)
Saint-Saens: The Swan from "The Carnival of Animals"
Vivaldi: Winter Largo

Popular Favorites

Composer: PieceEnya: No Holly for Miss Quinn
Enya: Caribbean Blue
George Gershwin: Someone to Watch over Me
George Gershwin: I've got Rhythm
Rogers and Hammerstein: Edelweiss from "The Sound of Music"
Larry Henley/Jeff Silbar: Wind Beneath My Wings from "Beaches"
Shania Twain: From this Moment
Andrew Lloyd Webber: Think of Me from "Phantom of the Opera"

Please contact me for a free consultation. I am happy to play requests when music is available.

No comments: